FAST AND FREE SHIPPING OVER $50
FSA Store Inc. ("FSA Store", “we”, “our”, “us”) is committed to protecting the information we collect via our website: https://welldeservedhealth.com (“Website”).This privacy notice describes the types of information we collect and how such information is used. It also describes the choices available to users of our Website (“you”, “your”) regarding our use of certain information collected about you and how you can access, update and delete this information.
This privacy notice applies to information we collect:
- on our Website;
- through email, text, and other electronic messages between you and our Website;
- over the phone, via email or through our webform or chat function between you and our Customer Service Team; and
- when you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites or when using third-party services, if those applications or advertising include links to this privacy notice.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or through our Website.
Please read this privacy notice carefully prior to your use of, or creation of an account on, our Website. If you do not agree to abide by this privacy notice, please do not use our Website or create an account.
You must be 18 years of age or older to use our Website or order products from us. We are committed to protecting the privacy and rights of children online. To that end, no part of our Website is directed towards persons under the age of 18 and we do not collect any Personal Information (as defined below) from users who we know are under the age of 18. If you are under 18 years of age, then please do not use or access our Website at any time or in any manner. Should we discover or be informed that a child has submitted their or another child's Personal Information, we will delete such information.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect information from and about you, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, mailing address, email address or telephone number ("Personal Information");
- that is about you but individually does not identify you such as your IP address or geographic location; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us;
- automatically as you navigate through our Website (information collected automatically may include usage details and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies); or
- from third parties.
Information You Provide Us:
The information we collect on or through our Website may include information you provide:
- when you provide contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, billing address or phone number;
- when you create an account on our Website;
- when you interact with your account on our Website by updating your information, providing us your deadline information or letting us know your grace period status;
- when you enroll in or participate in our loyalty programs;
- when you participate in sweepstakes or contests that we offer on our Website or in partnership with third parties;
- when you participate in quizzes or surveys that we administer on our Website, via email or in partnership with third parties;
- when you redeem coupons or offers from us;
- when you enroll in or participate in our integration services including, but not limited to single sign-on, balance display or cardless pay;
- when you enroll in or participate in our receipt tracking services including, but not limited to Expense Dashboard;
- when you indicate that you are interested in receiving information about our products or services, such as e-mail alerts and other notifications;
- when you add a product to your cart on our Website
- when you make a transaction on our Website including purchase history, order status (for tracking purposes), when you make returns or exchanges and your financial information such as your credit or debit card information to process your payment;
- when you interact with our Website and other services including content you post such as reviews, testimonials, and other feedback;
- when you use our Website including search terms, pages you visit, computer and mobile device information and general location information from your browser or device;
- when you share your social media account information with us.
Usage Information: Information that is not Personal Information, but that relates to your usage of our Website and may be necessary for the proper functioning or improvement of our Website may also be collected, including:
- the dates and times at which you use our Website;
- the extent of your use of our Website;
- the location from which you access and/or use our Website;
- the URL or advertisement that referred you to our Website;
- the search terms you entered into a search engine that led you to our Website;
- your usage preferences, areas and pages within our Website that you access or use, which products/services you view or purchase, and any other items or links within our Website that you click, view or access;
- the mobile platform or service provider you use, your browser type, your operating system, your IP address, referring/exit pages, and other unique device identifiers.
We may collect Usage Information over time and across third-party websites or other online services for behavioral tracking purposes.
Third Party Information: We may collect information about you that we receive from third parties. For example, we may supplement certain information that we collect from you with outside records, or information third parties may provide us about you in connection with a co-marketing agreement.
While Usage Information and Third-Party Information are generally non-identifying on a standalone basis, we may in certain instances combine this information with other information collected on our Website, as described above. If we ever combine Usage Information or Third-Party Information with Personal Information or other information that enables you to be identified, we treat such combined information as Personal Information.
Use of Information
We may use the information we collect to:
- identify you and improve and/or customize our Website;
- complete your transactions, fulfill your orders or process your returns/exchanges;
- send you cart reminders, order confirmations and other administrative or account notices;
- send you requested product or service information;
- respond to customer service requests, questions or comments;
- administer your account and manage your Account Information;
- send you emails;
- send you SMS messages (subject to certain opt-ins described herein);
- contact you with offers, promotions and other product specials;
- send you more relevant marketing communications and general Website information/updates;
- create a more personalized shopping experience and customize certain content you see on our Website;
- identify trends, conduct data analysis, optimize and determine the effectiveness of our marketing and promotions and other service offerings;
- improve your user experience and increase the efficiency and effectiveness of our Website;
- analyze Website usage;
- maintain security;
- support purposes that we believe are necessary to protect our rights and the rights of others, or as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
We may also use certain information on an aggregated and/or anonymized basis in order to conduct market research, engage in project planning, for troubleshooting purposes or to help detect and protect against error, fraud or other criminal activity.
Disclosure of Information
We may disclose aggregated information or any information that does not identify any individual without restriction.
We may disclose Personal Information that we collect or that you provide us as described in this privacy notice:
- to any of our current or future subsidiaries or affiliates;
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep such Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by us about our Website users is among the assets transferred;
- to third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to these disclosures;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; or
- with your consent.
We may also disclose your Personal Information:
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government, law enforcement, or regulatory request;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of FSA Store, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
We may use a third party service to place cookies on your computer to collect information that is not Personal Information to compile aggregated statistics for us about visitors to our Website.
Our Website’s web pages may contain electronic images known as web beacons (sometimes called single-pixel gifs) and are used along with cookies to compile aggregated statistics to analyze how our Website is used and may be used in some of our emails to let us know which emails and links have been opened by recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of our customer communications and marketing campaigns.
We use third parties to gather information about how you use our Website. For example, we will know how many users access a specific page and which links they clicked on. We use this aggregated information to understand and optimize how our Website is used.
SMS Opt-In and Out
Sweepstakes, Contests and Promotions
We may offer sweepstakes, contests, and other promotions (any, a “Promotion”) that may require registration. By participating in a Promotion, you are agreeing to the official rules that govern that Promotion, which may contain specific requirements of you, including, except where prohibited by law, allowing the sponsor(s) of the Promotion to use your name, voice, likeness or other indicia of persona in advertising or marketing associated with the Promotion. If you choose to enter a Promotion, your Personal Information may be disclosed to third parties or the public in connection with the administration of such Promotion, including, without limitation, in connection with winner selection, prize fulfillment, and as required by law or permitted by the Promotion’s official rules, such as on a winner’s list.
Links to Other Websites
Our Website may include links to other websites, mobile applications or services (“Third Party Sites”), whose privacy practices may differ from those of FSA Store. Such links are not an endorsement by FSA Store of those Third-Party Sites and/or the products or services they offer. If you visit Third Party Sites, or submit information to Third Party Sites, your visit and the information you provide is governed by the privacy statements on those sites. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any Third-Party Site you visit, as it may differ substantially from that of this privacy notice. FSA Store makes no representations or warranties nor is FSA Store responsible for the privacy statements of any third party. If you decide to click on any such links or access any Third-Party Sites appearing on our Website, you do so at your own risk.
The security of your information is important to us. When you enter any information, including sensitive personal information (such as a healthcare or credit card number) into our site, we encrypt the transmission of that information using Transport Layer Security (TLS) commonly referred to as SSL. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it, and to keep such information confidential (unless it is non-confidential by nature, for example, publicly-available information) and free from any unauthorized access or alteration. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, and the nature of security risks is constantly evolving, as are the technical and organizational industry standards relating to management of those risks. While we strive to keep current our security technology and will review, refine and upgrade our security technology as we deem appropriate based on new tools that may become available in the future, the complete and absolute security of any information collected, stored or used by us cannot be guaranteed. If you ever discover inaccuracies in our data or if your Personal Information changes, we urge you to notify us immediately.
If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accessing and Updating Your Personal Information; De-Activating your Account
To access and update your Personal Information go to My Account.
To De-Activate your account, email email@example.com and include “De-Activate My Account” in the Subject line. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to complete your request within five (5) business days, but note that your account information will still remain in our system following de-activation.
Depending on where you reside, your state's laws may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your Personal Information.
We will not sell the personal information we collect. However, we share it with third parties for cross-context behavioral advertising. To opt-out of personal information sharing, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may collect the personal information categories listed in the table below. We do not collect sensitive personal information. The table also lists, for each category, the source of information, business purposes, and a general description of third parties with whom this information may be shared.
|Personal Information Category||Source of Information||Business Purpose||Third Parties to Whom Information is Shared|
|Identifiers (e.g. name, mailing address, email address, IP address)||You, your company, and/or your use of our website||To contact you; provide you or your company, or other HSA Store customers with goods, services, or information you or your company request; or to make our products and services better||We disclose your information to service providers, such as mailing fulfillment vendors and companies that help us identify you and your preferences, to conduct our business. We may also share your personal information with other service providers, such as credit card processors or professionals, like attorneys or accountants, where necessary for our business. We may also share this information for cross-context behavioral advertising.||Payment information (e.g. credit card information)||You, your company, and/or your use of our website||See above||See above||Protected classification characteristics under applicable law (e.g. age, marital status)||You, your company, and/or your use of our website||See above||See above||Commercial information (e.g. products or services purchased or considered)||You, your company, and/or your use of our website||See above||See above||Internet or other similar network activity||You, your company, and/or your use of our website||See above||Yes||Inferences drawn from other personal information||You, your company, and/or your use of our website||See above||Yes|
Generally, we retain information for as long as it serves a business purpose or, if there is a specific retention period required by law or contract, for that length of time.
Your Rights and Choices
Applicable law may provide consumers with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes these rights and explains how to exercise them. You may also have the right to appeal our decision regarding your request.
1. Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
You may have the right to request that FSA Store disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your Personal Information over the past twelve (12) months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of Personal Information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the Personal Information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that Personal Information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that Personal Information.
- The specific pieces of Personal Information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
2. Deletion Request Rights
You may have the right to request that FSA Store delete any of your Personal Information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your Personal Information from our records, unless an exception applies.
3. Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
- Calling us at (888) 372-1450
- Emailing us at email@example.com
Only you, or a person duly authorized to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your Personal Information.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected Personal Information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with Personal Information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the Personal Information relates to you.
Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an Account with us. However, we do consider requests made through your password protected account sufficiently verified when the request relates to Personal Information associated with that specific Account.
We will only use Personal Information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
4. Response Timing and Format
We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time, we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
If you have an Account with us, we will deliver our written response to that Account. If you do not have an Account with us, we will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your Personal Information that is readily usable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your data rights. Unless permitted by applicable law, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
If you have any questions about this notice, wish to appeal a determination made in response to a request, or need to access it in an alternative format due to having a disability, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (888) 472-7415.