Tylenol Cold + Flu Severe Caplet, 24ct
Tylenol Cold + Flu Severe Caplet, 24ct
Experience temporary relief from fever, sore throat, headache, nasal congestion, cough, and other cold and flu symptoms with Tylenol Cold + Flu Severe Caplets. This powerful pain reliever and fever reducer medicine tackles cold and flu symptoms by clearing congestion, quieting coughs, and relieving head and body aches.
They also temporarily reduce fever and help loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive. Make your wellness rewards work harder for you with Over-the-Counter Meds.
- Relief from fever, sore throat, headache, nasal congestion, cough, and other cold and flu symptoms
- Tackles cold and flu symptoms by clearing congestion, quieting coughs, and relieving head and body aches
- Temporarily reduces fever
- Helps loosen phlegm to make coughs more productive
Active Ingredients (in each caplet): (Purpose)
Acetaminophen 325mg (Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer),
Dextromethorphan HBr 10mg (Cough Suppressant),
Guaifenesin 200mg (Expectorant)
Phenylephrine HCl 5mg (Nasal Decongestant)
Inactive Ingredients: Carnauba Wax, Croscarmellose Sodium, D&C Yellow No. 10 Aluminum Lake,
Flavor, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Hypromellose, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose,
Polyethylene Glycol, Pregelatinized Starch, Sucralose, Titanium Dioxide
Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning).
Adults and children 12 years and over:
- Take 2 caplets every 4 hours
- Swallow whole, do not crush, chew or dissolve
- Do not take more than 10 caplets in 24 hours
Children under 12 years:
- Ask a doctor
Each caplet contains: Sodium 3mg
Store between 68-77°F (20-25°C).
Do not use if blister unit is torn or broken.
Questions or comments? Call 1-877-895-3665 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect).
Liver Warning: This product contains Acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 10 caplets (3,250mg Acetaminophen) in 24 hours. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- More than 4,000mg of Acetaminophen in 24 hours
- With other drugs containing Acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy Alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- Skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use:
- With any other drug containing Acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription)
- If you are not sure whether a drug contains Acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug
- If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Liver disease
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
When using this product do not exceed the recommended dose.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- Pain, nasal congestion or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Redness or swelling is present
- New symptoms occur
- Cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose Warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.