ReNu Lens Case, 1 ea
ReNu Lens Case, 1 ea
This item is currently not available
Designed specifically for use during chemical disinfection of soft (hydrophilic) contact lenses, the ReNu Leak Proof Lens Case is compact, durable, and easy to use. To prevent lens mix-ups, left and right caps are clearly marked. Caps form a leak-proof seal, and they open and close easily. Lens cases can be a significant source of microbial contamination. To help prevent eye infections, lens cases should be cleaned, rinsed, and air dried every day and replaced monthly.
- The case is durable, compact, and easy to use
- It is marked to prevent lens mix-ups
- The case opens and closes easily
- It forms a leak-proof seal
- Left and right caps with clear markings
Before first use:
- Rinse the lens case and caps thoroughly with either saline solution or disinfecting solution, depending on the method of disinfection used
- Clean and rinse lenses as directed by your eye care practitioner
- Place the cleaned lenses into their correct chamber of the lens case
- Fill with fresh multi-purpose solution, and tightly close the caps
- Leave the lenses in the lens case for a minimum of 4 hours
- If a lens well appears to be dry following the disinfection cycle, do not try to remove the lens
- Refill the well with fresh saline or disinfecting solution, replace the cap tightly and allow 20-40 minutes for the lens to rehydrate
- If a lens well continues to dry out, the case should no longer be used and should be replaced
For good lens care:
- After each use, rinse both lens case and caps with either saline or a disinfecting solution depending on the method of disinfection used in your lens care regimen
- Allow lens case and caps to dry thoroughly
- Replace lens case every few months
Lens cases can be a significant source of microbial contamination.
To help prevent eye infections, lens cases should be cleaned, rinsed and air dried every day, and replaced frequently.
Use this product for storage during chemical disinfection only.
Do not use it during heat disinfection.