Natural Cycles Birth Control
Natural Cycles Birth Control
Natural Cycles Digital Birth Control/Fertility Tracker- 6 Month Subscription + Basal Body Thermometer
Ready for a new birth control? Natural Cycles is the first and only FDA-cleared birth control app.
What’s great about Natural Cycles?
· It’s 100% hormone-free birth control with no known side effects
· It’s 93% effective with typical use and 98% effective with perfect use
· It’s a non-invasive method so you can stop and start using Natural Cycles at any time
· You will gain unique insights and better understand your body and cycle, putting you in control to prevent pregnancy
· Natural Cycles is with you for the whole journey, you can use plan a pregnancy mode in order to help conceive and switch back to prevent mode after pregnancy
How Does Natural Cycles Work?
Your temperature varies throughout your cycle, with a small but significant rise when ovulation occurs. When you measure your temperature regularly as soon as you wake up with a basal thermometer, you get a reading which is sensitive enough to pick up these small shifts. You can get pregnant on your fertile days, which include your ovulation day and the five days that sperm can survive in the female reproductive system.
Know your fertility in 3 quick steps:
1. Measure your temperature: Place a basal thermometer under your tongue and measure your temperature as soon as you wake up.
2. Add your data: Enter your temperature and period data into the app.
3. Check your fertility status: The app gives you a red or green day. Green means that you are not in the fertile phase of your cycle and you can have sex without protection. Red means that you are in your fertile phase and must use protection to prevent pregnancy.
Is Natural Cycles for You?
There is no “one size fits all” when it comes to birth control, it’s important that you find a method that works for you. Key requirements include:
· You are 18+ years old
· You’re willing to use condoms or abstain from sex on red days
· You can measure your temperature most mornings when you wake up, ideally within a 4-hour window
Does Natural Cycles work with irregular cycles?
If you have an irregular cycle (fewer than 21 days or greater than 35 days in length), you can still use Natural Cycles as the intelligent app adapts to your unique cycle. The same goes if you have a condition which can cause temperature fluctuations e.g. for example thyroid conditions or polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS).
It’s worth keeping in mind that if you are affected by these conditions, the variation in temperature and cycle length might mean that you get more red days – the app does not become any less effective. Natural Cycles is a handy tool for keeping track of irregularities in your cycle.
If you have any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to assist you.
It is important to note that Natural Cycles does not protect against sexually transmitted infections (STIs).