LEADER™ Allergy Relief 25mg Mini Tablets 100 ct

SKU# 29694

LEADER™ Allergy Relief 25mg Mini Tablets 100 ct

SKU# 29694
3.1 out of 5 Customer Rating
Allergy Relief 25mg Mini Tablets temporarily relieve symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies including runny nose, itchy, watery eyes, sneezing, itching
Read More
$4.74
-
+
LEADER™ Allergy Relief 25mg Mini Tablets 100 ct
$4.74
  • In Stock

Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies: runny nose; itchy, watery eyes; sneezing; itching of the nose or throat.  Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold: runny nose; sneezing.

Features:

  • Temporarily relieves symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies including runny nose, itchy, watery eyes, sneezing, itching of the nose or throat

Active Ingredient:

Diphenhydramine HCl 25mg

Inactive Ingredients:

Corn Starch, D&C Red 27 Aluminum Lake, Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polyethylene Glycol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Talc, Titanium Dioxide

  • Take every 4 to 6 hours, or as directed by a doctor
  • Do not take more than 6 times in 24 hours

 Adults and Children 12 Years and Over: 1 to 2 tablets.

Do not use:

  • To make a child sleepy
  • With any other product containing Diphenhydramine, even one used on skin

Ask a doctor before use if you have:

  • A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
  • Glaucoma
  • Difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland

Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are:

  • Taking sedatives or tranquilizers
    • When using this product: marked drowsiness may occur
  • Avoid alcoholic beverages
    • Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
  • Use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
  • Excitability may occur, especially in children

Pregnancy/breast-feeding warning: If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.