Alocane Plus, 2 oz
Alocane Plus, 2 oz
ALOCANE PLUS is specifically formulated to help prevent radiation dermatitis and breaks in treatment as well as soothe and restore irradiated skin. ALOCANE PLUS can also be used to treat a range of other skin troubles including first degree and second degree burns and sunburns, as well as minor cuts, scrapes and ulcerations. ALOCANE PLUS contains 4% lidocaine, the highest levels allowed and approved by the FDA without a prescription, as well as antimicrobial Benzalkonium Chloride to help prevent infection and the anti-inflammatory, pain-relieving, and healing properties of the aloe plant.
ALOCANE PLUS offers relief from pain, irritation, dryness and skin damage associated with chemical burns, radiation dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, shingles, insect bites/stings, poison ivy/oak, tattoos, waxing, neuropathy and nerve pain.
ALOCANE PLUS is alcohol, perfume, gluten free and Paraben free and is specially designed for skin therapy before, during and after radiation and chemotherapy treatment. Its carefully selected ingredients are ultra-moisturizing and aid the skin in regenerating and repairing itself. The single use, topical soothing gel is effective, non-greasy and non-staining.
HIGH POTENCY: Formulated using the maximum percentage of Lidocaine allowed by the FDA to ease pain
HYPOALLERGENIC: Maximum strength. Fragrance Free. Gluten Free. Vegan. No steroid, paraben, nut-oil
GENTLE: Safe for women and men cancer patients. Gentle on skin sensitive from treatment
ANTIMICROBIAL: Formulated using Benzalkonium Chloride to kill microorganisms and prevent infection
- Offers relief from pain, irritation, dryness, and skin damage associated with chemical burns, radiation dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, shingles, insect bites/stings, poison ivy/oak, tattoos, waxing, neuropathy, and nerve pain
- Specially designed for skin therapy before, during, and after radiation and chemotherapy treatment
- Single use, topical soothing gel
- High potency, formulated using the maximum percentage of lidocaine allowed by the FDA to ease pain
- Maximum strength
- No steroid, paraben, nut-oil
- Gentle and safe for women and men cancer patients
- Gentle on skin sensitive from treatment
- Antimicrobial formulated using benzalkonium chloride to kill microorganisms and prevent infection
- 2 oz.
Lidocaine Hydrochloride 4% and Benzalkonium Hydrochloride .1%
Adults and children 2 years of age or older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
Children under 2 years of age consult a physician
Do not use in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas.
For external use only.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Keep out of reach of children.
Stop use and ask doctor: if condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health care professional before use.